Sunday, November 1, 2009

October 2009

This was Brendan's first year to trick-or-treat, and he was the cutest little dinosaur ever! It will be hard to top this costume in years to come!
And Brendan's costume was the inspiration for the costumes Eddie & I wore to our friends' Halloween party, so we were the complete Stone Age family!

Other than rocking the Halloween costume, Brendan is doing great! He really enjoys being outside, and we have had some great weather lately for going to the park. He continues to be full of smiles and laughter and makes us happy every day!
I'm currently 5 months pregnant, and we just found out recently that Baby #2 is a GIRL!!! We couldn't be happier about this news and are looking forward to having one of each, since we don't intend to have more than 2 kids! ( : We are naming the baby Kendall Adrea, and she is due to arrive on March 18th (and I'm willing to bet she will be the hairy baby!...lol).




2 comments:

Tonya Tuggle said...

OKAY!!! I am so glad I just checked...this answers my question! Congratulations. SUPER CUTE Costumes and you look fabulous! Thanks for the phone call and I will call you this week! Love you!

Our Little Family said...

Auri and I just finished looking at and reading this blog... after I read LOL, I actually laughed out loud and so did she, she is actually still going heehee. Love the cute costume and brendanasauras! We miss and love you guys! Can't wait to meet Kendall, hairy or not!!!